Reports to: HR Manager
Department: Human Resource and Administration (HRA)
Industry: Manufacturing — Automotive
Human Resource & Administration Management
- Provides HR Administrative functions in the area of recruitment, training and development, people and performance management, social welfares as well as updating and maintenance of HR records.
- Prepare monthly payroll inclusive record of salary adjustment, increment, deductions, allowance claims and overtime claims etc.
- Attend and preparing documents to immigration, Socso Department & Labor Office whenever is necessary for foreign worker & local staffs.
- Prepare and assist in handing Disciplinary Action (DA) issues, conduct Domestic Inquiry (DI), counseling and Coaching etc.
- In Charge and alliance with Tenancy Agreement, Rental Issues, arranging maintenance & repairing jobs etc.
- Coordinates, negotiates and liaises with employment and advertising agents on service fee, advertisement recruitment and interview schedule.
- Preparing necessary letter for recruitment
- Conduct orientation program to new employees.
- Coordinates and liaises with external consultants on employee’s training needs and arranges training schedules for employees.
- HRDF fund and Grant application online.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the respective training programs by obtaining feedback from employee.
- Attend to employees grievance and complaint; provide guidance if necessary.
- Provide feedback to the management to enhance a better and cordial working environment.
- Organize corporate events such as company’s dinner, corporate trips, family day etc.
- Design, reviews, updates and maintains proper filing of insurance policy, HR’ handbook, performance appraisal for and training schedules.
- Involves in yearly manpower planning and expansion.
- Preparing in drafting out HR Letters and reports.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Training & Development
- Identify and recommend appropriate solutions to meet training needs.
- Develop and implement training policies, procedures and manage overall training programs.
- Design and develop relevant training modules based on individual/ department/ company needs.
- Coordinate the training programs that are conducted by external parties.
- Conduct audits to measure the effectiveness of training programs.
- Responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of training modules in line with the strategic plan of raising capabilities and developing talents.
- Provide opportunity for the employees to develop through mentoring, cross-training, internships, campus staff organizations, professional associations, committee and task force assignment, skill assessment programs,
- In charge & provide in department’s KPI, ISO documentations and procedures.
- Assist and participate in any improvement activities throughout the organization.
- To comply ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/ TS 16949: 2009 requirements.
Subordinates directly report to:
Payroll Administrator/ Clerk
Limit of authority:
Propose training plan & budget
- Qualified with at least Diploma in relevant field or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years experience in related field
- Advance with computer knowledge such as Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
- Experience in payroll processing and providing administrative assistance.
- Experience in dealing with government bodies (Socso, KWSP & LHDN), Imigresen & DA issues.
- Experience in foreign worker application, renewal & related matters.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Initiative to learn, challenge & work under pressure.
- Diplomatic & discreet.
- Good verbal & written skills in business form & government letter.
- An organized and thorough approach to work.
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and at times conflicting priorities as well as tracking progress on a wide range of tasks.
- Analytical/ Problem Solving skills.
- Ability to communicate and teach complex concepts in simple terms.
- Able to communicate well with other departments & personnel.
- Self-motivation person as an initiative geared toward personal growth & teamwork.
- Initiative to work, strong interpersonal