Department: Operations / Order Fulfillment
- To assist Team Lead / Consultant in the full cycle of recruitment process.
- Involved in recruitment of talent from a variety of industries.
- To be responsible of the full cycle of recruitment process – sourcing, screening and referring qualified talents as required.
- To provide good follow ups and maintain good communication between all parties – candidates and clients.
and maintaining good contacts within the industry practice groups.
- Expand the network through social media.
- Documentation and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years of working experience. Candidate with experience in the recruitment industry would have an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma from a reputable University or College.
- Ability to work under pressure and fast pace environment.
- Pleasant personalities with strong sense of responsibilities and accountability.
- Good knowledge and skill in MS Office applications.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Possess own transport and able to travel for work purpose.