Department: Operations/Order Fulfillment
- Involved in recruitment of talent from a variety of industries.
- To be responsible of the full cycle of recruitment process – sourcing, screening, interviewing and referring qualified talents as required.
- To provide good follow ups and maintain good communication between all parties – candidates and clients.
- Establishing and maintaining good contacts within the industry practice groups.
- Expand network through social media.
- Documentation and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years of working experience. Candidate with experience in the recruitment industry would have an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma from a reputable University or College.
- Ability to work under pressure and fast pace environment.
- Pleasant personalities with strong sense of responsibilities and accountability.
- Good knowledge and skill in MS Office applications.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Possess own transport and able to travel for work purpose.