- Avoiding common mistakes and pitfalls.
- Building your new team with early wins.
- Building loyalty, trust, and commitment with new colleagues.
- Turning key stakeholders and direct reports into your allies.
- Making a powerful first impression on your first official day.
- Fitting into a new corporate culture – and shaping its evolution.
- Creating, communicating, and implementing a new strategic direction
George Bradt, the founder and Managing Director of PrimeGenesis. He has a unique perspective on transformational leadership based on his combined senior line management and consulting experience.
After his education at Harvard and Wharton, George progressed through sales, marketing and general management roles around the world at Fortune 500 companies including Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, and then J.D. Power and Associates as chief executive of its Power Information Network spin off.
Now he is Managing Director of PrimeGenesis, the executive onboarding and transition acceleration group he founded in 2002. Since then, PrimeGenesis has been able to reduce the risk of failure fourfold for executives they have worked with – from 40% to 10% through a single-minded focus on driving them and their teams to deliver better results faster over their first 100-days and beyond.
Who Should Attend
If you have been recently promoted, leading former peers, moving on to assume a new job in a new organization, being assigned as an expatriate overseas, facing corporate transitioning challenges or in any leadership position; you should attend to ensure your continuing success.