Department: Supply Chain
Reports to: Global Supply Chain Director
Location: Shenzhen, China
In Asmodee Group, managed by the Supply Chain (Production, Quality & Logistic services), but based in China. You are the Asmodee Supply Chain’s (Group and ANA) eyes & ears, in China, to supervise & control:
- the production made locally,
- the product integrity,
- the logistic flow.
- Monitor and inspect current productions in the company group supply chains.
- Ensure that deadlines, integrity product, quality and production conditions are in line with the group’s general purchasing conditions.
- Conduct prospecting missions with new suppliers, to verify that they can meet the Group’s expectations.
- Oversee inspections at suppliers and departures containers.
- Possess 8 to 15 years of experience in supply chain management (quality control, logistic, warehousing, procurement) experience in the printing/publishing/press industry
- Involved in Quality Control, Cost control, Logistics & Warehousing
- Good experience in building relationship and managing OEM suppliers
- Leadership and managerial skills: Good
- Good interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin. Able to speak well in French is an added advantage.
- Degree in quality, logistics, supply chain or relevant studies
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office: Intermediate/Advanced
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com