Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Kapar, Klang
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and overseas vendors.
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
- Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Assist in ISO Annual Performance Review for vendors.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Responsible for shipping arrangement for import & export activities with shipping agents, inclusive of liaison with forwarding agents for custom clearance works.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Procurement/Marine/ Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Related working experience in the relevant field is required for this position.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Shipping arrangement for import/export and custom clearance activities.
- Self-starter with proactive approach, ability to work independently.
- Computer literate, especially in Microsoft Office/Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers.
- Able to work well under stress in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia is vital. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com