Industry: Construction / Development
- To be responsible for planning, designing, coordinating, monitoring and commissioning projects assigned by the management.
- Lead a multi-discipline team to ensure projects are delivered within scope, committed deadline, quality and approved budget cost.
- Track project progress through all phases and provide the status report to the Management.
- Communicate project issues to relevant parties and resolve them in a time manner.
- Review of architectural designs, costing, project planning, implementation, monitoring and quality control of construction works.
- Supervised and monitor sub-Contractors work.
- Liaise with Client’s representative (COW), sub-con related site activities.
- To ensure the ISO 9001 QMS systems procedures are implemented on the projects.
- Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years of Civil / Building Engineering experience in construction industry project management. Experienced in Industrial Projects will be preferred.
- Independent, pro-active, result oriented and possess good interpersonal, technical, coordination, organizing, planning, and leadership skills.
- Able to coordinate effectively with consultants, contractors, supplier and other relevant government authorities.
- Excellent knowledge of construction work methods and preferably with working experience in QLASSIC/CONQUAS quality standard.
- Candidate must possess the ability to communicate in Mandarin.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com