Reports to: Head of Marketing (Slumberland)
Location: Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Expectations and KPI:
- To increase the share of Ecommerce Sales from 1% to 10% by December 31, 2020.
- Direct online sales from ____ to ____.
- Market Place sales from ____ to ____.
- To shift the marketing budget focus from 80/20 traditional/digital marketing spread to 40/60 spread by December 31, 2020.
- Traditional Marketing Budget: RM6 million for year 2020 – to shift to digital marketing
- To plan, design, build and support the ecommerce infrastructure in Malaysia and Singapore, subsequently rolling out to the ASEAN countries, Hong Kong, Korea and Taiwan.
- Revamp the websites to reflect the new direction
- To provide digital marketing support around the region.
- To develop the direct and marketplace systems, and infrastructure.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org