Reports to: Area Sales Director, APAC
Location: Johor, Malaysia
- Manage medium-sized or large sales budget to achieve designated sales and customer objectives.
- Develop and implement sales plans, activities, and campaigns for an assigned geography, market segment, or particular customers. May lead a team of Sales Specialists.
- Prepare sales forecasts, budgets and targets.
- Monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas and adapt procedures or re-allocate resources.
- Negotiate sales with existing and potential customers and actively liaise with customers.
- Manage and develop relationships with agencies to ensure achievement of agreed standards of service.
- Contribute to the development of sales, customer retention, pricing, and distribution strategies for area of responsibility through provision of market intelligence and customer information.
- You have the university degree
- You have minimum 3-7 years of relevant experience
- You are proactive, result-orientated, excellent problem-solving initiative
- You are good in communication, interpersonal and have strong influencing skills
- You are fluent in English and one local language
What to expect:
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company’s values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com