Industry: Construction / Development
- Assist Contract Manager in tendering and costing project.
- Study tender drawings and prepare query list.
- Type summarized Bill of Quantities provided (for tender where BQ is provided).
- Taking off quantities for quantity check where Bill of Quantities are provided.
- Taking of quantities for measured works where Bill of Quantities are not provided.
- Send out price enquiries to domestic subcontractors.
- Send out price enquiries to domestic suppliers for material.
- Compile and prepare price analysis received from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Attend meeting with consultants to verify drawing information.
- Consultation and prepare build-up of unit rates for measured works.
- Assist to price tender documents (e.g. Bill of Quantities, schedule of works, schedule of rates and daily works rates, etc.).
- Assist in inking and compile of tender submissions.
- General filing and prepare records of tendering.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in construction building field.
- Strong analytical and able to work in fast pace environment.
- Possess strong oral and communication skills.
- Ability to plan and control cost effectively.
- Candidate with ability to communicate in Mandarin will have added advantage.
- Must be willing to work at site and work according to site working hours.