Direct — Business Manager, Malaysia
Indirect — Species Business Unit Manager, Corporate Marketing (Europe HQ)
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Boost sustainable business in Key Accounts, using specific resources for promoting and selling Company’s products with a both commercial and technical approach.
- Identify key accounts.
- Visit periodically the Key Accounts.
- Have a financial analysis of the return of the resources invested in every Key account.
- Define and implement, any and all necessary strategies seeking higher sales, higher profit and sustainable relation with the Key Accounts Enlarge Company’s product portfolio in the Key Accounts.
- Identify responsible decision makers at all levels, within the key accounts’ organization.
- Analyze customer needs and provide tailored solutions. (according to the Key Accounts program defined by HQ).
- Negotiate terms. – Know the competitor’s position in the key accounts.
- Collaborate with local and corporate Technical Services and Marketing departments in order to properly manage the set key accounts.
- Monitor credit to Key Account and take direct responsibility in collection.
- Contribute and implement ideas for improvement using the right communication channels.
- Studies: Veterinarian degree.
- Languages: Good command of English required
- Work experience: 5 years’ experience at sales level in the Animal Health sector, preferably in Biologicals. Mandatory to have experience in managing key accounts.
- Abilities: Great sense of responsibility, good negotiation skills, good communication skills, good team player.
- Other skills: positive mindset. Oriented to results.