Getting new employees up to speed is one of the toughest jobs hiring managers face. Failure can lead to unfilled needs, unhappy recruits, and, ultimately, the failure to meet vital business goals.
9.00 am to 5.00 pm, 14th October 2011
Marina Mandarin Singapore
Vanda Ballroom, Level 5
6 Raffles Boulevard Marina Square,
- Prepare new hires for success even before you recruit.
- Create a personal Onboarding plan for all your new hires.
- Transition inbound and outbound expatriates seamlessly.
- Forge key relationships and avoid organizational landmines.
- Get your new hire ready, eager and able to do real work from Day One.
- Time saved, effort spared, mistakes prevented every time you fill a role.
- Forms, checklists, and other tools to implement your own Onboarding process.
- A valuable skill set that makes participants standout at hiring and delivering results.
- A step-by-step Total Onboarding Program™ all hiring managers can implement, easily.
George Bradt, the founder and Managing Director of PrimeGenesis. He has a unique perspective on transformational leadership based on his combined senior line management and consulting experience.
After his education at Harvard and Wharton, George progressed through sales, marketing and general management roles around the world at Fortune 500 companies including Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, and then J.D. Power and Associates as chief executive of its Power Information Network spin off.
Now he is Managing Director of PrimeGenesis, the executive onboarding and transition acceleration group he founded in 2002. Since then, PrimeGenesis has been able to reduce the risk of failure fourfold for executives they have worked with – from 40% to 10% through a single-minded focus on driving them and their teams to deliver better results faster over their first 100-days and beyond.
Who Should Attend
C-level executives, Line Managers, and HR Managers who want to save time and effort as well as prevent mistakes every time they fill a role